Monday, April 11, 2011

Kids Answer Life's Questions

After family home evening, Mike and I found this in my old seminary notebook and thought that it was HILARIOUS! This is why we someday want to have kids. These are what elementary school-aged children answered to the given questions:  (I just put down some of my favorites)

Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the Scotch Tape is.
2. Think about it.  It was the best way to get more people.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.

How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. God made mom just the same like he made me.  He just used bigger parts.

Why did God five you your mother and not some other mom?
1.We are related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me

What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. They had to get their start from men's bones.  Then they mostly use string I think.

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name
2. She had to know his background.  Like, is he a crook?  Does he get drunk on beer?  Does he make at least $800 dollars a year?  Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?

What's the difference between moms and grandmas? (This one is my favorite)
1.  You can always count on grandmas for candy.  Sometimes moms don't even have bread on them.

Describe the World's greatest mom: (This one is Mike's favorite)
1.  The greatest mom in the world wouldn't make me kiss my fat aunts


So, a long time ago our friends showed us their favorite video that we've since adopted and loved maybe even as much as they love it.  I hope they don't mind us posting it on our blog as well!

    
ohhhh children.

1 comment: