Monday, April 11, 2011

Josh Groban Sings Kanye West Tweets

So this is what Mike and I have done during the week to prep for finals thus far:  We've spent probably about five or six hours combined on YouTube and watching our new favorite show, Breaking Bad.  We've made midnight exploits to the supermarket for salad (for Him) and doughnuts (for Me!) and played a "Civilizations" computer game, and after which, being thus mentally exhausted from exerting all study efforts to publish a Google Doc for a religion class, we watched a movie while I decided to blog and tweeze my eyebrows.  
Oh dear.  We really did spend a lot of late nights on campus working our little butts off, so I hope we can say we deserve a hard-earned break! Speaking of nonsense....

Do u evR no sum1 who just texts, tweets, or updates their FB status, like CONTINUALLY and yet, the subject matter is   a l w a y s   something meaningless  like "totally eating cake right now!!"  In all of our YouTube watching, we found a video that I just can't get enough of.  I just love that for as much time as famous people spend making movies, buying purse dogs,  and wearing dark sunglasses at night they always have enough time to post an update.

(P.S.  There is one bad word.  For the edited version, start the video at 1:01)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously that video cracked me up to no end! I love it. Great stuff.....

    ReplyDelete